Internet Business Japan Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies are committed to protecting your privacy on our websites. This statement explains the steps we take to protect personal data collected on our website under the laws. It describes what categories of personal data we collect, the purposes for which we use that data, and our security measures.
- Personal data or personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person, such as your name, company, mailing address, phone number, and email address. We may ask you for personal data to provide a service or carry out a transaction you request after your agreement with the purpose of use.
- Except as described below, personal data that you provide to us via our website will not be shared outside of Internet Business Japan Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies without your consent. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information.
- You can request the reviewing, modification or removal of your personal information by contacting us at +91 9902-993329. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to personal data.
- We are committed to protecting the security of personal data. When you provide personal information, we protect the transmission of such data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect the personal data you provide from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We collect access logs about all visitors to our websites, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, and the date and time you access the site. We do not link these data to your identity. We may use this information to improve our website.
- Our website collects certain demographic and interest data via the Google Analytics interface that we use to deliver specialised content to our users. This data is not used to uniquely identify you. However, if you would like to opt-out from your data being used by Google Analytics, on this or any other site, you may do so by enabling this add-on
- We may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will post the changes on this page. We encourage you to view our Privacy Statement regularly for updates.
We will protect personal information under the above policy.
Last modified: January 1st, 2016
Internet Business Japan Co., Ltd.